Thursday, February 02, 2006

SuperBowl Commercials


Thats right. We all love the SuperBowl ads- especially the beer ones. Don't know why, but they're so freaking entertaining (last year's ads were somewhat 'tamer' and 'lamer'... but I can't wait to see this year's Pepsi and BudLight 30 sec ads. Yep, I'm psyched alright). I just wish I had stayed on since November 'til now in Detroit to watch the game.

The amount of $$$ that goes into those 30-second breaks is incredible. Makes us love 'em more.

We know we'll be cheering for the commercials in the club this Sunday. As well as for the Steelers and SeaHawks.

So lets kick-off this weekend ppl.


(Norman does us proud)

song of the nite: Shake That - Eminem feat. Nate Dogg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLU!!
SUPERBOWL!!
YOU'RE GOING TO ROCK OUT THIS WEEKEND!!

Mia said...

A COLD!!!
SUPERBOWL!!!
I SHALL ROCK OUT THIS WEEKEND FEELING SICK!!! WOOT! lol sucks to be sitting at home all sick on a Friday night. i almost nodded off, but yer comment woke me up O.o now i feel like blogging, DAMN (my eyes).

ah... i'll get bck to ya on that one Miles heh, my nose + mind are clogged atm :| (me feels like whining................... its been a f'ing while)

have a good weekend you two *hugs* GO STEELERS!

Unknown said...

ah well...tell em to donate some $$$ this way...they can sponsor my college expenses.

--Dreamer.

Mia said...

mhm, makes you wonder eh.