Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 3rd January !

~May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your doctor, your plumber, and the IRS.
~May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere during rush hour in less than an hour, and when you get there may you find a parking space.
~May you wake up on January 1 finding that the world has not come to an end, the lights work, the water faucets flow, and the sky has not fallen.
~May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them.



p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg p4.jpg p5.jpg p6.jpg


QUICK update:
My break was THE bestest break eva! We, i.e. my family and a couple of other families, road-tripped to Florida. We must have got lost atleast a hundred times (don't EVER trust MapQuest, jeez), but thats what made it so much fun. We changed course overnight and spent an evening at Daytona Beach. The next 3 days were at Disney World, Orlando. So basically, we were on the road for 4 days and AT Florida for 3 days hehe. I ain't complaining. I love roadtrips. And even more so, I would have loved driving down there, but I guess we had too many drivers already. We returned just a couple of hours before the clock struck twelve on the 31st and ended up gatecrashing a friend's place. Came home around 3 in the morn and I couldn't help but curse my uni for starting on the 2nd. Buuuuut... I LOVE someone *winks* for telling me otherwise. College started on the 3rd! YAY! So here I am, enjoying the last few hours of winter break :)

Happy new year y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyheyhey happy new year to you too!

lol i must have wished you a million times by now... every site/blog/uni... take care :)

Mia said...

you too bish :)