Thursday, September 01, 2005

sEPTEMBER

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

FINALLY *phew*
what isn't there to love about this month? :)

~ The loveleh month of Fall starts
~ University opens up
~ Birthdays of all the people who mean the most to me
~ MY birthday hehe :P
~ I somehow always find out that this month brings something new to my life
~ The best rainfall in the year
~ And a whole lot more, gimme sometime to think of it all, heh

With that, hope ya'll have a great month to look forward to !

Song of the moment : Remember When It Rained by Josh Gorban
Wash away the thoughts inside
That keep my mind away from you.
No more love and no more pride
And thoughts are all I have to do.
Ohhhhhh
Remember when it rained.
Felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh
Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.
Tears of hope run down my skin.
Tears for you that will not dry.
They magnify the one within
And let the outside slowly die.
And yeah, right now I'm thinking a whole lot - about this someone, whom I haven't thought about in a while (as if heh). It just flashed through my mind, and it the feeling's almost startling. There are some things that never die do they? *sigh* So, this song's for this person who'd captured every breathing life in me for quite a while (I really should consider starting on that romantic bestseller).

No comments: