Monday, August 15, 2005

e-Mode

Let's make this clear that I'm thoroughly bored.
I would never (N-E-V-E-R) do this but yeah... like I said, me is bored.
So anyway, I used to absolutely love this site (you answer questions etc.) and most of my spare time was spent here, actually shaking my head at how it"described" my likes and stuff. Today, after almost a year after staying away from the site, I decided to look at all my test results. Here's some of the musings the site came up for me.

Must-See European City : London
(uhm... when I looked at the other options, I wondered how come I didn't get Prague. I LOVE that city, and would do anything to get that answer... grr)




Zodiac Match Test : Cancer
(no offense, but lets get real. Cancerians are so... so, what's the word - unnecessarily emotional. I adore emotions, but not when that's what you have to face 24/7; love romantics at heart - which woman doesn't - but.. nah. Not an over-drive)


Signature City : Seattle
(NOW we're talking)






Fantasy Island : New Zealand
(I'd agree too... but I barely have any knowledge of the place)





Man of Your Dreams : A Secret Agent
(er... yeah, don't ask - I'm just hoping we're talking the Banderas-type agents)






Your Trademark Tune : (You Drive Me) Crazy - Spears
(compared to the other songs... I'm just glad I got this one)





Celebrity Soul-Mate : Owen Wilson
(................................... oh my... did I mention that I just love this site?)






Which That 70s Show character are you : Kelso
(hmm..... for what? my humor ? jeez I sure hope not - no offense to him, but 'i' isn't 'him')






Movie Star double : Drew Barrymore
(The reason - A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. Um... thatd too deep for me anyway)



What does your style say about you : Sporty and fun
(yup, thats just me - finally something that makes sense)





Which 'Friend' are you : Monica
(LOL ... atleast I know I'm not the only one editing for grammar mistakes in the middle of reading my own compliments)




My 'true' talent : Abstract Reasoning
(You're one of those rare people who can mix two unrelated ideas together to come up with a great new one. Your combination of strategic thinking and creativity can be an incredible value in both business and social environments. Oh wow, the way they put your worst trait in such a manner it makes you shine your teeth outta your mouf)


There's loads more, but I just found something to do - vile away time in short. Yay! Happy e-moding, blogging, etc. etc. - all those good things. One more thing ta do on boring days :)

And Happy Independence Day ta all my Indie friends *huggssss*




No comments: