Saturday, May 20, 2006

here's to good friends...

Thank you.

It is rare indeed to have friends who care and stand by even after knowing all the shades of greys and blacks in you. I consider myself lucky to have such friends - even if they're few, miles apart and I get to see/talk with them once in a few months. I love you guys and you know who y'all are... All I can come up with are these 2 simple words at this moment. I'd dedicate a million songs to you, but who needs songs and poems when all that I feel is right there for you to see. And who would understand better :)

10 comments:

Jas B said...

I am lucky as well to have really good and close friends...

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

they sure must love u for this n more............:)

Mia said...

a blessing indeed eh, Jas? they're few and hard to find -- but when you do come by one, damn. life's never the same...

hehe I love them for more than this Moi :*)

Mia said...

hahaahehehe... that was so ghey Devon ;-) jk ilu

Unknown said...

"I consider myself lucky to have such friends - even if they're few, miles apart and I get to see/talk with them once in a few months. I love you guys and you know who y'all are..."

well, since u never mentioned "oceans apart", i guess I should fook off! hmph!

Anonymous said...

can I be super ghey?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

miaaaaaa...............


we need to roadtrip to the West soon. ok?

Rishabh Kaul said...

awwww

Mia said...

well, since u never mentioned "oceans apart", i guess I should fook off! hmph!

look at it this way Lonely Guitar, there are miles under the oceans too :)