Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Song

Oh my god, did madonna just say what I think she said in her new song Sorry? She spoke a line of hindi haha. Also you've got to listen to Strange Condition by Pete Yorn (click on it and listen/download it. Its no virus, promise). I'll give Shayne credit for sending it over the other day. I like guys w/ that kind of voice singing those kind of songs, so its one of my favorites now.

I'll throw out a question here for people to comment on- what was the last song you were listening to? What kind of a mood did it put you in? I was listening to Strange Condition obviously heh. And it makes me wanna feel all funny inside, but meh. I like it :-) Its been a while since a song's made me feel thata way.

Anyway, back to books now. My 15 min break ended up as a 2 hr break O_o as usual haha. Have a great Sunday y'all.

8 comments:

Mia said...

aw sorreh Miles:\ my evening wasn't the greatest either and coincidentally, the song Strange Condition is f'ing with my head too haha PLUS its raining and noone is ready to go rain walking with me. phoey. enjoy your break while I get ready for world domination.

er, corruption... studies. you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a rainy evening anywhere does not bid well for anyone...

I was listening to She Bangs by Sir Ricky Martin. DON'T ASK ME WHY but it just popped out of nowhere on my i-pod and it made me squirm :| How did your exam go? I can't waaait for tomorrow :)) see you tomorrow chica, we won't leave without farewell kisses

Mia said...

haha She Bangs :P (un)fortunately I have a couple of raunchy stories connected w/ that song HAHA remind me to tell you about 'em someday. my exam was alright, pretty easy but you know how we screw up on such easy ones. Tomorrow it is :-) hasta ~

Random said...

you have a wonderful looking blog. can you tell me where you got this template from? did u make it on ur own?

Unknown said...

Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen...time = 4:15 am ... and ya rain here too.
And yes it made me wanna cuddle up to SOMEBODY! but as usual I ended up clutching the cusion tight while i fell asleep.

--Dreamer.

Anonymous said...

They were playing Grillz by Nelly on the radio a second ago and it reminded me of you. j/k Made me wanna jump up and do the pimp dance.

ps. I'll walk through the raaaaaaaain wiiith yooou baaabyyy ;-) if you don't mind my crutches. Or wait for another week when I'll get off them and then we can skip in the puddles too!!

Mia said...

thank you Ravin! Atleast someone noticed :) I look into Mandarin for blog tips and random stuff I find on other ppl's blogs too. You can find the Mandarin link on the right below the quotes. Let me know if that was helpful.

Oh well Dreamer, the pillow serves teh best.

haha you like the shyt huh AnonymouslyUrs; I hope its not what I'm thinking that reminded you of me after hearing Grillz... get well soon and I can't wait for our rain walk! I tell ya, it'll be hawt.

Random said...

thanks for the tip. i am still looking.