Friday, March 31, 2006

Dishes

Whoever likes doing the dishes, please stand up.
Thank you.
Would you like to do them for me tonight...?

Today was officially the worst-best day of this week. Worst because I had to do the dishes twice today and by the time I was done with them, I couldn't keep my eyes open for a minute longer (but managed to come on here and blog about it...but whatever right?). Also I ignored to be there for somebody today. I try to be there for all the people I know (and end up caring for them) and help them to the extent I end up sacrificing a lot of my time... which is never good, but meh. I can't help it... if I don't then I feel this "uggghh" pang of selfishness, a greed to break out from the world and give give and give more to people. My recent trip to New Orleans was the perfect example. And it's not even a week since my return that I feel it again. Anyhow, a friend just wanted me to be there and chill out, but I was dead beat and ended up watching TV and playing some dirt-bike game. Even now, when I'm too tired to even think straight... I'm feeling bad. Hopefully sleeping over it will help.

Alsooo, it was 70 degrees outside today! Spring was in the air, classes went by quickly and I got my resume for a campus job in on time! I shopped with my little sister, spent half of my savings doing so and drove my car after such a long frigging time! A new friend taught me how to play pool today haha, and he assured me I would be a pro in 3 days. 3 days! I guess I have a potential I don't realize yet *grins* So now that I'm smiling at the thought and not really frustrated at wasting all my evening enjoying with family friends and later doing the dishes and finally making up my mind to simply call and go for a movie or something with my neglected friend... I'm off to bed. Have a gooood weekend y'all :-)

5 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

dishes............hmmmmm..........
got this li'l board hanging on my sink that keeps reminding me "wishes dont do dishes........"!!! still i wish.............................

Anonymous said...

It was a damn good day out the other day! Finally spring's kicking in.

Unknown said...

we dont really get spring here...from of FEB it goes straight to HOT HOT of summer March onwards.

Unknown said...

*from COLD of FEB.....
typo srry :$

Mia said...

Oh you have no idea how I wish for that sign to burn in hell Moi :P haha

pfft lonely guitar, get over the typos and wb Cross with the spring :)