Tuesday, July 26, 2005

How tiny things delight me ..

Me = SO F'ING PROUD OF MESELF ! !
I'm retarded when it comes to computers (especially the Java, HTML crap where you have to sit and look at tonnes of lines that could - and probably are - gibberish). Its amazing how I even got into the E/C Eng. program...
Soooooo, today, I sat and finally worked out the redundancy surrounding the Template of all my blogs. And got the chatterbox and GuestGlobe thingy working ! Now I'm thinking it wasn't so bad after all. But no... I wouldn't go through another ordeal like it.
Thats that for now, and I'm off ta listening to music . And do something about the other 3 blogs of mine :
Later.

-3ng!n33r who just fell in love with herself all over again

Who can say why your heart sighs,
As your love flies?
Only time...

No comments: