Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blah quotes from Blah people

All men hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, SEX, blah, blah, blah, FOOD, blah, blah, blah, BEER.
Dennis Leary

There are only two kinds of men - the dead and the deadly.
Helen Rowland

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable.
Madeleine Kahn


My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
When I was born ... the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father ... I'm very sorry. We did everything we could ... but he pulled through.
Rodney Dangerfield

People tell me that Senator Edwards got picked for his good looks, his sex appeal, and his great hair. I say to them, 'How do you think I got the job?
Dick Cheney

I frankly felt like the reception we received on the way in from the airport was very warm and hospitable. And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave -- with all five fingers -- for their hospitality.
George W. Bush


My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.
Robert Paul

[On his running for California Governor]It's the most important decision I've had to make since 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax.
Arnold Schwarzenegger



I'm gonna agree with the first quote there (Mik'll agree on that... hmm, I shouldn't have said that eh ?). So anyway, I'm bored. I feel like picking on someone actually. Sis isn't here, otherwise I wouldn't have to even type that but oh well.. I think I'm just gonna pick on all those ppl who can't see my msn space.

...

Nah. A'ight, maybe I'll just sit and vent about dial-up connections. I HATE DIAL-UP !! I mean really eeesh : I had ta call up da company 3 (THREE!!) times to repair my IP address, and got a "Oh, ma'am, you can do that on your Control Panel itself.. let me help you".. Right. It took all my effort not to slam the phone down *deep breath* So yeah. Sux to be technologically unaware or w/e. Blah! I'm out.

No comments: