Friday, September 24, 2004

Dreams Part 1


dreams at times are soo weird that when you wake up... you still want to know what they WERE. Why can't we remember dreams? Some scientist tried explaining that it was some 'neurotic' connection in your brain which triggers the dream. He even said that when you're overstuffed, you're more likely to dream. An empty stomach causes horrid dreams.

Why did I start talking about dreams anyway?

If I could,
then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe,
I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days
If a great wave should fall
It would fall upon us all
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you

Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

- "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you understand the game's central nature, you can play Texas judge 'em and ordered some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an leisurely plot to learn, upright troubling to master. The "mastering" component is the costly on the whole, requiring library and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to be paid you started on the studying. You can convention all you be looking for disencumber in online poker rooms.