Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wow, it's spring break again

I swear, time flies way faster than any of us want! It's spring break (again!) and I can't help but reminisce about my last in New Orleans with ten wonderful people. I just updated the blog with pictures and a "It's been a year now" post, so do visit.

Doing nothing out of the ordinary this break actually. Continuing my work, and return for classes the week after. I really wish I could have gone somewhere this spring break... like to New Orleans again or MExico to volunteer. But being my first quarter at work, I wanted to stick with them and might go next year. Bet this year will fly by too! Or so I hope, haha.

Ohhh, and happy St. Patty's day! We had a lovely day with family friends at a local pub and it was lots of fun with the Irish jig going on, green beer, mozzarella sticks and Pepsi (for us under-agers). To top it all off, some good drunken Irish songs on my WMP playlist (yep, good to have friends with a thing for Irish/celtic music). A few are kinda catchy and upbeat, others slow and romantic. So download and listen to them when you got the time. Hope the weekend's going well! Slainte!



  • Devil's Dance Floor - Flogging Molly

  • Rattlin' Bog - Authority Zero

  • Danny Boy

  • The Rising of the Moon

  • Irish Party in the Third Class (from the Titanic movie)

  • Lord of the Dance

  • Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (An Irish Lullaby)

  • When Irish Eyes are Smiling

No comments: