Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dog Days

Summer's finally here people.

My break started with the fortunate onset of the FIFA World Cup and most football fans can imagine the life I've had since then. With no concrete plans, I don't know how my supposedly last non-academic summer break is going to go. But I do know for sure this will not be anything like the past one (where I was home-alone for a bloody long time) or the one before that (where I was flying from one city to another getting paperowork done for a new school and a new life... all over again). I want stability, I want to experience what it feels when people say these are the dog days. Though the possibility of is bleak, I'll keep y'all updated of my mucho interesting life in the da Nati and hopefully, somewhere else too through my new blog Dog Days, which is dedicated for the summer only. I didn't feel like changing the template of Eeperz to a more summer-y theme, so I got another blog to do that. Talk about convinience haha. I haven't blogged on it yet... my blogging-slack doesn't seem to cease o.O So I'll be around and have a greeeat summer !

Until then.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

"I didn't feel like changing the template of Eeperz to a more summer-y theme, so I got another blog to do that. Talk about convinience haha."

THAT IS SOOOO....UGH I dont even have a proper adjective for it. Im sure u know what I wanna say though!

Keep ur fingers crossed for me getting the Visa. There seems to be another complication in there..I was 10 when my passport was made, so I had no actual signatures of mine so I just signed by writing my name in running hand as fast as I could.
Now I have an actual signature, which is pretty much different. So yea.. I wonder how much problem THATS gonna cause..

Why does it feel like Im not destined to goto US for undergrad? :|
.......and NO, Im not a believer in destiny.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

ah finally u back here!!!
and u have some blog-enthusiasm!!!!!! :) :) i chkd out ur latest "enterprise"!!! Summer chic!! lovely colors there..... :)have fun with ur "non-academic" break!!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

WOOT! OUR EXAMS ARE OVER! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND! WATCHING FIFA WAS AWESOME FUN WITH YOU! CLUBBING WAS MORE AWESOME FUN! DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE DOGGIE DAYS! ;-)

Jas B said...

At times, I want the student days back, summer breaks etc....
Once you start working, its all gone...all you have is the 15 day vacation per year...

Enjoy the summer, watch all the games! :)

Random said...

again...amazing template lady. but no posts still!

Siddharth Razdan said...

Anything left in FIFA out there? USA was defeated a few days back. I don't think it'll make it to the next round.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

Unknown said...

bah. FIFA WC matches are turning out to be downers. Any and all good teams have been dissapointing, while the underdogs have done well.

Rishabh Kaul said...

i guess regarding FIFA, i'd say "muhahahahahaha u got fucked"

Anonymous said...

wow you haven't posted in quite a while! wazzup? i tried ur cell # but ur answering machine starts off even before i hear a ring :| hope all's well and you post up soon! i can't wait for ur summer schedule ;)

PS - i loooooooooove ur template on the summer blog :)

Mia said...

hope all yer summer days are going wonderfully :) I'd chime into the FIFA convo... but I guess I'm disadvantaged thanks to scurrying away for a week and missing all the action. And yeah, USA does seem to be f**ked o.O

Unknown said...

WILL U FOOKIN UPDATE THIS THING???!
I CAN BARELY GET FOOD DOWN MY THROAT IF U DONT UPDATE.

Mia said...

hahahah aw Lonely Guitar, you're so cute :P i DID update as a matter of fact on my "summer blog". but aight... i'll update here too (i sorta miss eeperz).

Rishabh Kaul said...

and btw check my flickr badge on my blog, got few pics of shouvik, he was here for 2-3 weeks.

The Missing Link said...

just dropping by to let you know ive changed my site address... havent been posting much lately. caught up in a bit of a struggle for the last little while, but ill get back into posting soon. hope you continue to visit & comment :)

take care!
ML

Mia said...

I was wondering where you'd disappeared ML! hope all's sorted out now. I'll catch up :)

Mockingbird said...

Best days of your life heh? :)