Monday, October 31, 2005

I need...

This is another 'fun' thoing thats been circulating in the blogosphere. You basically go to Google.com and type in " needs" and post the first 10 results here. It IS hilarious haha, so here are moi results (being the 'share-a-laff' types I am hehe).

1. In short, what I need is not either an airport authority or privatization, but both. sure i do, if it involves all those goddamn pilots :P

2. I need to take a bag including "sparklies" to save my grandmother. oooooh, "sparklies" - if that stuff could save her... I'm sure I'll get lost if there were glittering things involved lol

3. I need an injection of something, a plain old intravenous shot will work just fine, since my blood is still circulating. talk about a "i'm-not-dead-yet-gimme-another-shot" order

4. I need to build a time machine to turn back the clock and rewrite history! hell yeah! anyday, anytime, anywhere lol who wouldn't??

5. I need to gain the weight I have lost from the stress of being homeless. ack, don't think sooooo... and talking of homeless, who's homeless??

6. I need a family without toddlers or preschoolers. haha i HAVE a family with a preschooler.............. I doubt if I'd wanna change that

7. I need to learn some dance moves from Britney, to say nothing of the hideous dancing in the crowd. LOL this one speaks for itself

8. I need to make a sound. um, yeah... a lotta sounds will be made when I... eh, nevermind

9. I need a husband if I have to maintain the lifestyle to which I'm currently accustomed. which i do NOT want - the lifestyle I mean - so that deletes the husband too, right?

10. I need to clarify whether a fee payable to an SRE from application monies is actually part of the scheme property. whatever ... you can go right ahead and keep clarifying about that

3 comments:

Incompetant Critic said...

Well i guess u picked up the right topic to dicuss,

I too need some thing to go right in life ,

NE Ways all u need shall be fulfiled soon, thats all i can say ...

-Poison- said...

funny post!

Mia said...

@incompetant critic - try this google one, its hilarious. and chin up :)

@-poison- dude, i wouldnt do it if it weren't funny now, would i? :P jk