Sunday, February 13, 2005

Will You Be My Valentine ?


Вы будете моим Валентайн? russian

¿Será usted mi valentino? spanish

Serez-vous mon valentin ? french

Werden Sie mein Valentin sein? german

Lei sarà il mio valentino? italian

Zult u mijn Valentijn zijn? dutch

Será meu valentine? portuguese

Vill De er min valentine? norwegian


And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
I just want you to know who I am...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuk mia.v-day?and you?wtf.he your valentine too?

*wink*

Mia said...

okaaay, I think you need a little bit of refreshing.
1.NEVER curse ova here coz I hav freshmen n sophmores on here.
2.get rid of that twitch in your eye.
3.nice try with the 'anonymous'.